Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 21"
(0) Write a review
Adding stretch to the durability and comfort of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Boardshorts, the Stretch Wavefarer Boardshorts feature a quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Our Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts are just that: Wavefarers that stretch. Durable and quick-drying, they combine our classic Wavefarer construction with the increased flexibility and performance of a 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex blend. The fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; the contoured, self-lined waistband offers a secure and comfortable fit on the hips. A forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and the fine-tuned seat and side-seam design provide maximum comfort and freedom of motion. Flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring that adds security and durability; self-draining right-hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 21".
- Made from quick-drying and durable 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with two-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Contoured waistband for secure and comfortable fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned and bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.