Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
Made from double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The Retro Pile Jacket’s full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the jacket reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets give you a place for the daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 649 g (22.9 oz)
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.