A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made of soft, sweater-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, durable and highly insulating, the full-zip Better Sweater® Vest has a plush moisture-wicking fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient sweater-knit face that blends in with social engagements. Made of quick-drying, 100% recycled polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zip-through, stand-up collar warms your neck, and a zippered vertical chest pocket and handwarmer pockets hold the day’s essentials. Offset shoulder seams provide pack-wearing comfort, and micropolyester jersey trim on the armholes, hem and back of neck retain shape and resist abrasion. It falls to the hip and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page