Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
The Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket offers warmth, wind-resistance and all-around comfort. Its 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture. The 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch insulation 100% polyester (40% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet. A three-panel hood provides a close, comfortable fit; zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to a solid color for versatility. There are on-seam pockets on the printed side.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit. Center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page