Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
The Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket offers warmth, wind-resistance and all-around comfort. Its 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture. The 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch insulation 100% polyester (40% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet. A three-panel hood provides a close, comfortable fit; zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to a solid color for versatility. There are on-seam pockets on the printed side.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit. Center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.