Women's Ariel AG 65
$309.99 $216.99 30% off
(0) Write a review
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG pack. Size XS comes with a Small hipbelt and harness.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US AND CANADA.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM HIPBELT
- Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
U.S. Load Range 35 - 60 lbs.
|WXS||3600 in3 / 59 l||29.53h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.||4.856 lbs.|
|WS||3783 in3 / 62 l||31.5h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.||4.905 lbs.|
|WM||3967 in3 / 65 l||33.46h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.||4.954 lbs.|
Metric Load Range 15 - 27 kg
|WXS||3600 in3 / 59 l||75h x 39w x 32d cm||2.203 kg|
|WS||3783 in3 / 62 l||80h x 39w x 32d cm||2.225 kg|
|WM||3967 in3 / 65 l||85h x 39w x 32d cm||2.247 kg|
Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.