Men's Stratos 34
(0) Write a review
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 34 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on everything from short day hikes to lightweight overnights in the backcountry no matter how far, or near. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
Airspeed Suspension Backpanel
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spacer Mesh Harness
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
Load Range 15 - 35 lbs.
|S/M||1953 in3 / 32 l||22.4h x 11.8w x 12.2d in.||2.946 lbs.|
|M/L||2075 in3 / 34 l||24.4h x 11.8w x 12.2d in.||3.075 lbs.|
Load Range 7 - 18 kg
|S/M||1953 in3 / 32 l||57h x 30w x 31d cm||1.336 kg|
|M/L||2075 in3 / 34 l||62h x 30w x 31d cm||1.395 kg|
Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.