Old Town Canoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Saranac 146 canoe packs in a ton of features at a great price. The Saranac 146 features rod holders, storage options and storage trays as well as two contoured seats with comfortable seat backs and a center bench seat (perfect for smaller passengers). From bow to stern the Saranac 146 provides versatility while delivering on fun. A great option for families, anglers or casual canoeists looking for a recreational canoe that performs well on the water.
- Comfortable contoured seats with seat backs
- Center bench seat with storage compartments
- 6" hatch (center)
- Molded-in rod holders (bow seat and center)
- Comfortable molded-in carrying handles (bow and stern)
- Molded-in storage trays
- Molded-in paddle rests (bow and stern)
- Molded-in cup holders (bow, center and stern)
- Color: Green
- Activity: Recreation
- Number of Paddlers: 2+
- Material: Thermoformed Polyethelyne
- Length: 14' 6" | 4.4 m
- Width: 36 in | 91.4 cm
- Width at 4"
- Waterline: 36 in | 91.4 cm
- Bow Height: 18 in | 45.7 cm
- Depth: 13.25 in | 33.7 cm
- Weight Capacity: 750 lb | 340.2 kg
- Bottom Shape: Flat
- Sides: Straight
- Rocker: Moderate
- Seat Type: Contoured with Seat Backs
- Product Weight: 79 lb
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review