AF-S VR MICRO-NIKKOR 105MM F/2.8G IF-ED
(0) Write a review
Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
This medium telephoto Micro lens is ideal for extreme close-up and portrait work with greater working distances and AF from infinity to life-size (1:1).
- The world's first macro lens featuring Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations.
- Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions.
- New VR II Vibration Reduction allows photographers to shoot hand-held at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than otherwise possible, providing sharper images in general and close-up photography.
- High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved color, contrast and clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range.
- Non-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Focal Length Range ... 105-
- Maximum Aperture ... 2.8
- Minimum Aperture ... 32
- Autofocus ... Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) ... Yes
- Compatible Format(s)
- FX in DX Crop Mode
- 35mm Film
- Vibration Reduction ... Yes
- Distance Information ... Yes
- ED Glass Elements ... Yes
- Super Integrated Coating ... Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat ... Yes
- Internal Focusing ... Yes
- Rear Focusing ... No
- De-Focus Control ... No
- Close Range Correction ... No
- Manual/Auto Focus Mode ... Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance ... 1.0 ft. (0.314m)
- Maximum Angle of View ... 2320'
- Minimum Angle of View ... 23 20'
- Lens (Elements) ... 14
- ED (Elements) ... 1
- Lens (Groups) ... 12
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio ... 1:1
- 3.3x4.5in. (Diameter x Length)
- 83x116mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight ... 27.9oz. (790g)
- Mount Type ... Nikon F-Bayonet
- Accepts Filter Type ... Screw-on
- Filter Size ... 62mm
- Lens Attachment Size ... 62mm
- Lens Case ... CL-1020
- Lens Hood ... HB-38
- Supplied Accessories ... 62mm Snap-on front lens cap (LC-62), Rear lens cap (LF-1), Bayonet hood (HB-38), Flexible lens pouch (CL-1020)
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review