AF-S NIKKOR 80-400MM F/4.5-5.6G ED VR LENS
(0) Write a review
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR LensNikon 80-400mm F4.5-5.6g Ed Af Vr Lens The Nikon 80-400mm ƒ/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S Nikkor is an upgrade to Nikon's previous medium-to-supertelephoto zoom lens, the 80-400mm ƒ/4.5-5.6D ED VR AF Nikkor. The new version features several improvements and new features such as Nikon's Nano Crystal Coating and the inclusion of a Super ED glass element and second-gen Vibration Reduction. The lens is also designated as a G-series lens meaning the manual aperture ring has been removed, leaving aperture settings to be controlled via the camera.
- FX-format compatible, 5x telephoto zoom lens covering the focal-length range from 80 to 400 mm
- High optical performance is realized with super ED glass (x1) and ED glass (x4) elements
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghosting
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes camera shake by offering a shutter speed equivalent to 4.0 stops* faster
- *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) offers quiet AF operation while achieving the highest level AF speed in this class
- Three focus modes are available — A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)
- AF is possible even with a 1.4x teleconverter when attached to an f/8-compatible camera
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review