60MM 2.8 AF-S MICRO NIKKOR LENS
(0) Write a review
Nikon 60mm 2.8 AF-S Micro Nikkor Lens
AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED
This compact, versatile Micro lens for close-up, copy work and general photography provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1).
AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Features
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handlingdesign also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, from autofocus to manual operation.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review