Viola™ Women’s Synthetic Sleeping Bag
(0) Write a review
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, but mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. With a unique Spoon™ shape, adding room at the elbows and knees, the Viola™ is a three-season synthetic women’s backpacking bag that is designed for side sleepers, and allows you to shift positions throughout the night.
The Viola™ has some of NEMO’s most popular features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night and Blanket Fold™ which provides tucked-in comfort. With an included cinch sack, the Viola™ packs down nice and tight for all your adventures. Zip together with the Men's Forte™ for a double bag.
- Spoon™ Shape adds room at elbows and knees.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Insulated with premium synthetic Stratofiber™, offering the best blend of warmth, moisture resistance, and packed volume.
- Women’s-specific design has tailored dimensions and extra insulation where needed most.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Full-length double slider #5 YKK zipper with snag guard built into the draft tube makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
- Zips together with Men's Forte™.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 8 oz / 1.59 kg|
|Packed Size||12.0 x 9.0 in dia / 30 x 23 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||20F / -7C|
|Fill Weight||2 lb , 7 oz / 1.1 kg|
|Fits Up To||5'6" / 168 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||58 in / 147 cm|
|Knee Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
Construction & Materials
|Shell Fabric||40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Color||Twilight / Aurora|
|Stuff Sack||Compression stuff sack, Mesh storage bag|
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.