Mountain Safety Research
Ceramic Flex Skillet
(0) Write a review
- related products
With its premium ceramic nonstick surface, the Ceramic Flex Skillet is an essential piece in any backcountry chef’s arsenal. Perfect for stir-fry, pancakes, bacon and other outdoor gourmet fare, the hard-anodized aluminum skillet handles high-temp cooking and keeps clean-up hassle-free. Conveniently nests inside the MSR Flex 4 System and outside a Flex 3 System.
- Ceramic Nonstick: The toughest nonstick coating we’ve ever found is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and handles high-temperature cooking.
- Efficient: Hard-anodized aluminum disperses heat for even cooking.
- Versatile: Nests with MSR Flex 3 and 4 Cook Systems and Pot Sets.
- Includes: (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight (Standard): 7 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.20 kg
- Width (Standard): 8.5 in
- Height (Standard): 2 in
- Packed Size (Standard): 9 x 2.5 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 22.86 x 6.35 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review