Mountain Safety Research
Ceramic Flex Skillet
(0) Write a review
- related products
With its premium ceramic nonstick surface, the Ceramic Flex Skillet is an essential piece in any backcountry chef’s arsenal. Perfect for stir-fry, pancakes, bacon and other outdoor gourmet fare, the hard-anodized aluminum skillet handles high-temp cooking and keeps clean-up hassle-free. Conveniently nests inside the MSR Flex 4 System and outside a Flex 3 System.
- Ceramic Nonstick: The toughest nonstick coating we’ve ever found is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and handles high-temperature cooking.
- Efficient: Hard-anodized aluminum disperses heat for even cooking.
- Versatile: Nests with MSR Flex 3 and 4 Cook Systems and Pot Sets.
- Includes: (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight (Standard): 7 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.20 kg
- Width (Standard): 8.5 in
- Height (Standard): 2 in
- Packed Size (Standard): 9 x 2.5 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 22.86 x 6.35 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review