Head 3D Magnesium 460MG
(0) Write a review
- related products
An innovative 3D head. Cast from lightweight magnesium, the head can be positioned in virtually any position to get the exact framing of the 0 image. The lock-system using spring-loaded conical joints allow greater flexibility than any other 3D head whether mounted on a tripod center column or lateral arm. The rubber grip knobs provide finger tip control. The 460MG is the ideal head in combination with the 35mm SLR and medium format cameras.
- Weight-Saving Construction - Materials, design and construction techniques have been carefully selected to help save weight without sacrificing stability or strength.
- Magnesium Castings - Lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Magnesium has a density of 1.74g/cm3 as opposed to aluminum's 2.70g/cm3 - a 35% reduction. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- Past-90° Positioning Flexibility - Because you can turn your camera through more than 90° with this head, positioning and framing is flexible even if uneven terrain means the tripod isn't perfectly level, or if you're shooting with the column inverted or, in the case of PRO tripods, mounted horizontally.
- Sturdy all-metal construction.
- Dual 3/8" and 1/4" screw.
- Lateral Tilt - -180° / +30°
- Panoramic Rotation - 360
- Front Tilt - -30° / +180°
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review