The KÜHL W'S ALSKAR™ HOODY features ULTRAERO™ fabric, a lightweight, heathered fleece blend. The back panel is constructed from a soft, lightweight 20−denier fabric with 800−file down insulation.
The inside collar is lined in micro suede for added comfort and insulation. Cord lock adjustments at the hood opening provide a custom fit.
The ALSKAR HOODY features two reverse coil zippered hand pockets. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one−third the weight and features the KÜHL crest. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
- Fabric 1: main body: ULTRAERO™ 51% Polyester 49% Virgin Wool | 5.5 oz/sq. yd; 188 GSM
- Fabric 2: 100% Nylon with DWR | 1.1 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 3: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex | 4 oz/sq. yd; 137 GSM
- Lightweight heathered fleece body fabric
- Lightweight and soft, 20 denier fabric with 800−fill down insulation on backside
- Microsuede inside collar for comfort
- Cordlock adjustment at hood opening
- Metaluxe center front zipper with ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- Reverse coil hand pockets
- Custom reflective ribbon on draft flap
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.