Greenback Fishing Boot with Felt Sole
(0) Write a review
Easy on the wallet, loaded with features.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability: Includes cemented parts & strategic seam locations.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess waterand weight.
- Closure System: Traditional laces with rugged web loops.
- 2 lbs. 7 oz per pair
Men's Size Conversions:
Women's Size Conversions:
PLEASE NOTE: Felt Waders are Illegal is Certain States!
- Alaska: Statewide Ban on all felt sole waders or fibrous material shoes when fishing in fresh water in this state. You can use felt soles in salt water and in any "personal use" fishery.
- Maryland: Statewide Ban
- Missouri - Statewide Ban
- Nebraska - Statewide Ban
- Rhode Island - Statewide Ban
- South Dakota - Statewide Ban
- Vermont - Statewide Ban
This list may not be complete and may not include any recently passed legislation.
Please consult your local division of wildlife for the latest information on the legality of use of the felt-soled boots.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.