Little Kid's Hikeport Waterproof Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
This lightweight, waterproof sneaker lets kids follow their curiosity in comfort. Inspired by old-school hiking shoes, it has a sleek silhouette and cushioning in the collar, tongue and footbed.
- KEEN.Dry A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on, easy off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Waterproof, leather and textile upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Direct attach PU midsole for light weight durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical EVA footbed for cushioning
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Kids' Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review