Women's Seattle Romeo
(0) Write a review
- related products
Made with input from women in the trades, the Seattle Romeo with aluminum safety toes is built for a woman’s foot. The fit plus an oil- and slip-resistant outsole help keep feet secure while on varied terrain.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Compression molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- Elastic side panels for easy on and off
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Women's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review