Men's Davenport 6" Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Designed to take on extreme environments, these 400G insulated, waterproof work boots keep you comfortable in any weather. The KEEN.POLAR TRACTION in the outsole gives you reliable stability even in variable winter conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 400g KEEN.Warm® insulation
- 100% non-metallic construction
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- 90 degree heel
- CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.Warm: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review