Men's Alborg Winter Boot
$99.99 $69.99 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Kamik Men's Alborg Winter BootIf you're looking for a boot to keep your feet comfortable even on the coldest winter days, you've found them with Kamik's Alborg warm boots for winter. They're Kamik's warmest men's boots, so whether you're spending the day outside watching your daughter play in her pond hockey tournament or taking the garbage to the curb on a freezing-cold night, cold weather is no match for these warm boots. These winter boots for snow feature a classic, functional silhouette and seam-sealed waterproof construction. Features:
- Height: 10.25 inches
- Weight: 3.54 lbs per pair
- Temperature Rated: -58°F
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof gusset tongue and synthetic shearling snow collar
- 9mm Zylextra® removable moisture wicking liner (77% recycled content)
- D-ring lacing system
- Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Waterproof synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWTREAD synthetic rubber outsole
- Zylextra® liner delivers maximum warmth. The four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out, providing an impenetrable barrier against the cold in the heart of winter. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where cold is a way of life.
- Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review