Made for the outdoors.
Big enough for a whole day in the backcountry, our 32 oz Wide Mouth bottle is made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill. And because it’s designed with TempShield™ double wall vacuum insulation, it keeps your ice water refreshingly ice cold up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot up to 12. Which means you’ll always have the perfect temperature drink.
- Ideal size for all-day hydration
- Fits most backcountry water filters
- TempShield™ insulation keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Compatible with Hydro Flip™ Lid and Wide Mouth Straw Lid
- Lifetime Warranty
Colder. Hotter. Longer.
- Our unique double wall vacuum insulation protects temperature for hours. Cold drinks stay icy cold and hot drinks stay piping hot so you can stay refreshed for any adventure.
Pro-Grade Stainless Steel
Pure and refreshing. Every time.
- Made with 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel to ensure pure taste and no flavor transfer—and the durable construction stands up to whatever life brings.
Proprietary Powder Coat
Comfortable and durable.
- Our proprietary powder coat means an easy-grip, sweat-free, and extra-durable bottle that you can take anywhere.
We stand behind our products.
- Hydro Flask guarantees every Hydro Flask product with a limited warranty against manufacturer defects. Hydro Flask Hydration, Tumblers, Coffee, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food, Large Capacity Hard Goods, and Hard Goods Accessory Products carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for the life of the product.
Size & Dimensions
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page