Utility Gate Wire Filled
(0) Write a review
- related products
Hutchinson Western Utility Gate Wire Filled - 8 ft
In Store Purchase Only
Tubular gate 50" tall 18 gauge tubing with 6 gauge, 2” x 4” welded wire. Top hinge is adjustable, bottom hinge is fixed with 5/16 x 6" wood lag screw, galvanized chain and snap latch.
- Powder Coated HW Brand Old Gray Iron
- All gates are 4" shorter than listed length, allowing for hardware and clearance.
- Level hanging post and drill holes on level plane to ensure proper swing.
- Screw lag bolt into post. One lag bolt should point up and the other lag bolt should point down.
- Insert bottom hinge clamp over bottom lag bolt. Slide top adjustable hinge clamp over lag bolt and tighten.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review