Hoka One One
Women's Sky Toa Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Speed hiker used to be an oxymoron, but that perfectly describes the Toa. Leveraging HOKA ONE ONE® trail running expertise and innovations, we built a Òlightest in class" waterproof hiker for adventures across any terrain. Everything about the Toa has been evaluated from a functional and weight-saving perspective. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper, to the rubberized foam midsole and the Vibram® Megagrip outsole lugs, all elements are technically solid and efficiently lightweight. And the cushioned running shoe feel is further enhanced by an eVent® waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The sky's the limit, speed hiker.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink
- The Toa is a great option for fastpacking or day hikes.
- eVent Waterproof bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Technical synthetic upper offers durability, breathability, and light weight
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Hoka One One Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review