Gregory Mountain Products
Men's Inertia 20 H2O 3D Hydration Pack
(0) Write a review
The Inertia 20 keeps a low profile and clean exterior that won’t slow you down as you tear up the trail. Bring a rain shell, hat, and gloves for changing conditions in the fall and spring, but leave your water bottle behind and fill up the included Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir.
3D Hydro Reservoir Included
Soft Molded, 3D Hydro Reservior Included with integrated drying hangar
Drylock Magnetic Bite Valve
Drylock Magnetic bite valve attachment system allows for one-handed magnetic buckling of the sternum strap
Speed Clip Hydration Hangar
Quick attach hydration hangar system is compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Top zippered pocket with key clip and front zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items.
- Front and dual side stretch mesh pockets for quick storage.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
|Fits Torso||16" - 21” / 40.6 - 53.3cm|
|Weight||1.41lbs / 0.64kg|
|Volume||20L / 1220cu in.|
|Max Carry Weight||20lbs / 9.1kg|
|Packed Dimensions||20.1" x 11.4" x 8.25" / 51cm x 29cm x 21cm|
|External Material||100% Nylon|
|Pack Body||210D Honeycomb CryptoRip Nylon|
|Pack Bottom||420D High Density Nylon|
|Lining||135D High Density Embossed Polyester|
|Suspension||Multi-Density closed & open cell foam|
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.