Men's Dune Heated Vest
Online Only - Ships direct from Gobi Heat, availability may vary.
(1) Write a review
- related products
By combining lightweight, abrasion resistant nylon with conductive thread heating elements, Dune is your perfect solution for keeping warm on the go. With a sleek style and up to 10 hours of heat on a single charge, be ready for anything.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- 10 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-Ion battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Wind and water resistant lightweight nylon material
- OUTER MATERIAL: Wind and water resistant lightweight nylon
- INNER MATERIAL: Nylon
- HEAT ZONES: 3 heat zones. Two in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- HEAT SETTINGS: Low: 113° F, Med: 131° F, High: 140° F
- BATTERY: 7.4 volt, 6700 mAh lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: Low: 10hrs, Med: 7hrs, High: 5hrs
- WEIGHT: 1.1 lbs - 1.7 lbs depending on size
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Yes, washer safe, tumble dry safe
- TECHNOLOGY: Conductive thread
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Denver October 2020Exceeds expectations
Live in Denver CO. Had some days that were 15 degrees. I work construction. I bought the mens Gobi Heat Dune Heated VEst. My first question to salesperson is it returnable if it does not work. No answer. instead he got a battery and turned on the vest. Heated up and I bought it. heats across top of back and top of chest in front. it keeps my lungs warm. on a 15 degree day it keeps me warm. on a 30 to 40 degree day, i put it on medium or low. takes battery 4-5 hours to charge. very light weight. they had a jean denim heated vest. i took this one because its light weight. inside i wear a sweatshirt over it to protect it from tearing. highly recommend if you are cold blooded or work cold jobs. vest length is long. i bought medium and although a woman i opted for mens for length.