Venture 30 Recharging Kit
(0) Write a review
Goal Zero Venture 30 Recharging Kit
- Battery Capacity: 28Wh, 7800mAh (3.6V)
- Solar Capacity: 7W (8-9V)
- Weight: 1.56 lbs (707 g)
- Ideal for: Phones, Cameras, Tablets & more
- Recharge by: USB & Solar
- Weather Rating: IPX6
The most rugged, durable, weatherproof phone and tablet recharger on the market, no rubber plugs needed. Charge up from USB or included solar panel. The Venture 30 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras and tablets charged no matter the elements you may be out battling. With an IPX6 weatherproof rating and 7800mAh the Venture will keep everything running smoothly.
- Built-in Micro USB Tip Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Solar Ready™ Built-in Charging Tip. No extra cables to lose. Charge up in 4 hours from USB - in 9 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7.
- Waterproof in Use Dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain. Power that handles whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. No rubber plugs needed.
- 30 Wh, 7,800mAh Power Pack Power phones (2-3x), tablets (1x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- High-speed USB 4.8A across dual ports Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
The Venture 30 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 can recharge it in about 9 hours.
The Venture 30 can be recharged from a 2A USB Source in about 5 hours.
VENTURE 30 RECHARGER POWERS YOUR DEVICE BY:
Two high-speed ports (4.8A) capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- 2A USB Source: 5 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Product SKU: 22008
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: -4-140 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.