fenix 5 Plus Watch
(0) Write a review
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fenix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology¹ and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Your Roadmap to Success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fenix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Every fenix 5 Plus Series watch features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for outdoor navigation. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Advanced Performance Metrics
When you’re pushing your limits, you need a decisive edge. fenix delivers with sophisticated training features to monitor your form and performance. Tap into physiological metrics, running dynamics and more to track your workout stats, measure your progress and fine-tune your form. Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re overtraining, maintaining or peaking. You can also view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. Special preloaded activity profiles are provided for swimming, running, biking, hiking, skiing, rowing, paddle boarding and more. For added motivation, download advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
A Little Traveling Music
Got a power song that gets you pumped up for a race or tough workout? Now you can have up to 50