Oxygen-Acetylene Medium Duty Welding Kit
(0) Write a review
- related products
Forney Industries Oxygen-Acetylene Medium Duty Welding Kit
Victor compatible medium duty oxy-acetylene welding kit.
Welds up to 3/8" (9.52mm) and cuts up to 6" (152.4mm). Provided with check valves for safety. Has 3/16" (4.76mm) x 20' (6.1m) T-Grade hose. Ideal for maintenance, fabrication, plumbing and do-it-yourselfers. Provides high performance at a very economical price.
- Oxygen Regulator (Cat. No. 87090)
- Acetylene Regulator (Cat. No. 87091)
- Torch Handle (Cat. No. 87093)
- Cutting Attachment (Cat. No. 87092)
- Goggles (Cat. No. 55311)
- Flint Lighter (Cat. No. 86102)
- T-Grade Hose* (Cat. No. 86164)
- Cutting Tip #0 (Cat. No. 60447)
- Welding Tip #0 (Cat. No. 87822)
- Check Valves (Cat. No. 87151).
TANKS NOT PROVIDED
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review