Easy Weld 140 MP Machine
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Forney Easy Weld 140 Multi-Process is a 3-in-1 machine (Stick/MIG/TIG). Lightweight and extremely easy to use, it is a single-phase inverter machine. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, hobbyist and metal artist.
- Multi-Process Welder: MIG/DC TIG/Stick welder (TIG torch not included)
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- Wire feed speed range: 79 - 197 inches per minute (IPM)
- Rated output voltage range: 12 - 23V
- Rated output current range: 43 - 110A
- Full output curren range: 10 - 140A
- Plate thickness range: Up to 1/4"
- No gas required
- No foot pedal operation on this machine
- Uses gasless wire .030”/.035”
- Up to 1/8” stick electrode
- 120-volt input power
- Includes: 10' MIG gun, 8' electrode holder, 8' ground clamp, 20A - 15A adapter and one additional .030" contact tip
- Duty cycle: Stick 30% @ 80A, MIG 30% @ 90A and TIG 30% @ 110A
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review