140 MIG Welder
(0) Write a review
- related products
120-volt, 140 AMP. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication farm and ranch and automotive.
Easy to use:
- Euro connect torch with Tweco® style consumables
- Fast disconnect to swap out torch, clean liner
- 10' MIG gun
- Integrated feet
- Torch wrap included for cable organization
- Torch with built in strain relief which extends cable life
- 115A, 19.75V @ 20% Duty Cycle
- 90A, 18.5V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 60A, 21V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 55A, 16.75V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- High-duty cycle of 115A@20%, 90A@35%, 60A@60%, 55A@100%
- Runs off of household 120V power
Better wire feeding:
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler
- Larger cabinet for easy access to 4" (1-2 lb.) and 8" (10-11 lb.) spools
- Processes: MIG (GMAW); Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power: 120V
- Amperage Range: 30-140A
- Wire Diameter Range: .024" - .035"
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga. - 1/4"
- Weight: 62 lbs. out of the box
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 16.5"
- MIG gun with 10' lead
- 10' ground cable & clamp
- Gas hose and regulator
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review