125 FC Easy Weld MIG Machine
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Forney Easy Weld 125 FC is a gasless flux-cored wire machine. It's perfect for novice welders who want to give welding a try. It handles .030" wire like a dream. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 12.6" x 18.5"
- Weight: 42.85 lbs.
- Processes: Flux cored (FCAW)
- Torch wrap
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- 120-volt input, 125 AMP output
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4"
- Handles .030" wire
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, one additional .030" contact tip, chipping hammer and MIG wire .030"
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review