BURRITO WADER BAG 40L
(0) Write a review
- related products
The perfect bag for your marinated waders, and boots covered in river guac. The predawn gas station breakfast is made all the better by rolling it up into a burrito hiding the liquid cheese, powdered meat, and egg. The new Burrito Wader Bag does the same thing by keeping your wet river mess on the inside. With a built-in roll-out changing mat designed for dirty and wet gear that rolls up and stays secure with a simple pull of a cord. Keep clean and carry on.
- 210D Main body with PU coating and DWR finish
- Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric liner with PU coating and DWR finish
- Drawstring bag with a large fold out mat for changing out of wet waders
- Waders, boots, and gear get rolled up into the mat and into the bag for safe transport
- Drawstring closure
- Webbing shoulder strap
- One webbing haul handle on each side of the bag
- 40L (3,600 cu. in.)
- 30” x 19” x 4”
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review