Filson Mens Field TIn Jacket
(0) Write a review
This water-repellent field jacket has a seamless shoulder design to eliminate weak points where rain can intrude. It features a collar lined with 100% virgin wool, a drawcord waist and hem for custom fit and snap-adjustable cuffs. It also has a front zipper closure with a storm flap to keep driving rain and wind out. Accepts Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson, with storm flap
- 2 divided bellows pockets, 2 chest handwarmer pockets, dual-access rear map pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Seamless shoulders maximize water repellency
- Drawcord waist and hem for custom fit
- Accepts zip-in Filson liners, sold separately
- Zip-closure rear game pocket with coated-nylon lining.
- Front pocket dividers for organizing shells.
15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool collar
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review