Filson Mens Double Hunting Pants
(0) Write a review
- related products
These water-repellent, abrasion-resistant, medium-weight straight leg pants are made with oil finish Shelter Cloth and have an overlay of oil finish Tin Cloth on high-wear areas. They have suspender buttons and a button fly. Flat felled seams, double-needle construction and bar tacking at stress points add to the durability of these versatile outdoor pants.
- Button fly
- 2 slash pockets, 2 flap pockets
- Wide leg opening to accommodate boots
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabrics
- Suspender buttons and belt loops
- Felled seams with bar tacking for added durability
- Roomy fit through seat and thighs for freedom of motion
- Pants are unhemmed; if you choose to have them hemmed, please allow 1-2 days for processing. Products that have been hemmed or altered may not be returned or exchanged.
11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth + 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth
Field, Hunting, Workwear
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review