(0) Write a review
Farnam Companies Endure Roll-on
- The convenient way to protect your horse's face from flies
- Stays on and lasts up to 5-7 days
- Repels house, face, horn, deer, stable and black flies as well as gnats
- May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions
- Sweat resistant formula
- Easy-grip bottle with large roller ball for effortless, even coverage
Directions for Use
Endure® Roll-On for Horses
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use on horses or foals intended for slaughter. To protect horses from house flies, face flies, horse flies, stable flies, black flies, deer flies, lice and ticks and from biting gnats such as punkies and no-see-ums: thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For best results shampoo and rinse; wait until coat is completely dry and apply Endure® Roll-On for Horses. Remove cap from bottle. May be applied around superficial wounds and abrasions or spot treat areas of the horse where flies gather. May also be applied around animal's nose, eyes, ears and mouth. Avoid direct application to eyes, nose and mouth. Replace cap after use. Repeat application as necessary but no more often than once every 5 to 7 days. Wash hands with soap and water after use.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review