The modern traveler requires a versatile, secure and durable luggage bag to traverse the streets of the wide world. With the Tarmac Carry-On, the person who lives their life on the move and the casual explorer can utilize all of the security features to make the most of their traveling experience.
- Expansion zipper gives the Tarmac more carrying capacity
- Main compartment integrates a sleeve for electronics that can store laptops and other electronic devices up to 17”
- Secure jackets to your luggage on unexpected hot days with the Innovative Coat Keeper™
- Conveniently clip another bag onto your carry-on with the Add-A-Bag strap
- Puncture-resistant lockable zipper system and central lock point achieve maximum security for your belongings when traveling
- Face the elements worry free with the Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics for maximum abrasion and weather-resistance
- Over-sized treaded wheels, heavy-duty wheel housings, skid plates, and bumper protection allow for easy mobility and maximum duarbility
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls easily, even when wearing gloves
- Key fob Porter Key™ bottle opener is waiting to help your celebrate at the end of your travels
Abrasion Resistant Material
Product features highly abrasion resistant materials to keep you going for miles to come.
17" Laptop/Tablet Compartment
Padded sleeve that fits up to a 17” laptop.
Use expansion zipper for more space when needed
2350 cu in | 38.5 L
- EXPANDED CAPACITY:
2530 cu in | 41.5 L
14 x 22 x 9 in | 35.5 x 56 x 23 cm
- EXPANDED DIMENSIONS:
14 x 22 x 11 in | 35.5 x 56 x 28 cm
6 lbs 12 oz | 3.07 kg
Bi-Tech™ Heather, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
No Matter What™
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page