Great Stuff Gaps & Cracks Foam 12 oz
(0) Write a review
- related products
GREAT STUFF Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps (up to 1 inch) inside or out. But you probably guessed as much from the name. What you might not have guessed is how easy it is to use (thanks to the straw applicator) or how it expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation
- Exceptional adhesion to building materials
- Interior or exterior use
- Tack free in 15 minutes*; Trims in 30-60 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- All-direction dispensing
- UL Classified
- One 12 oz. can = up to 22 tubes of caulk (= 7 quarts of caulk)
- * Cure rate is dependent on temperature and humidity (e.g. Tack Free time is 5-10 minutes at 72°F/60% RH)
Product Availability Varies By Location
Call 1 (800) 336-8314 for inventory details, or your local Jax Ranch & Home store. Due to materials handling regulations, we are unable to take online orders for this item.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review