Women's Double-Front Duck Pants
(0) Write a review
- related products
Let’s talk about some pants that are tough-as-nails. Dickies’ Stretch Double-Front Carpenter Pants come with heavy-duty rivets on the front pockets. The brushed duck material is made from a cotton/spandex fabrication, keeping it durable but with enough stretch for all day comfort. Knee-pad openings on the front make working on your knees easier, while the utility pockets and hammer loop provide space for your necessities. These pants are defined by Authentic Utility, made to wear on or off the job with upgraded fabrics and a timeless style.
- Relaxed fit; straight leg
- Contour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back
- 7 functional pockets including a hammer loop & key loop
- Double front panels with knee pad opening
- Rivet reinforcements on front pockets
- Reinforced triple stitched felled seams for durability
- Stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- 9.8 oz. Brushed Duck, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review