12 in. Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
(0) Write a review
- related products
DeWalt 12 in. Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The DW715 12 in. Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-1/2 in. of base molding vertically and 5-1/4 in. of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
- 15 Amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize cutting accuracy
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Bevels 0°-48° to the left and 0°-3° to the right for increased capacity
- 0°-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) with built-in carry handle for easy portability
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- 3 Hardened Steel Bevel Stops at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity/Baseboard Against Fence 6 1/2"
- Vertical Capacity/Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 5 1/4"
- Horizontal Capacity/Baseboard Lying Flat : 8"
- Horizontal Capacity/Crown Molding Lying Flat: 6 1/2"
- 45 Degree Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x8
- 90 Degree Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 4x6
- 90 Degree Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x8
- 45 Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4x4 dimensional lumber
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x6 dimensional lumber
- Tool Weight: 42 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 53 pounds
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review