12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
(0) Write a review
The DWS780 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor and integrated XPS cross cut positioning system for adjustment-free accurate cut line indication. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2 in. of nested crown and 6-3/4 in. of base molding vertically. Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90°. Increased miter capacity of 60° (R) and 50° (L) features durable stainless steel miter detent plate with cam lock for repeatable accuracy with easy adjustments.
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Blade Diameter 12"
- Amps 15Amps
- No Load Speed 3,800rpm
- Arbor Size 5/8" or 1"
- Vertical Capacity\: Baseboard Against Fence 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity\: Crown Molding Vertically Nested 7-1/2"
- Horizontal Capacity\: Baseboard Lying Flat 16"
- Horizontal Capacity\: Crown Molding Lying Flat 13-3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber) 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width) 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height) 2x12
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 2x12
- Tool Weight 56lbs
- Carbide blade
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.