1/2" (13mm) VSR Drill
(0) Write a review
- related products
DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) VSR Drill
The DW235G 1/2" VSR Drill is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360 side handle for greater control and versatility
- Chuck Size1/2 "
- Keyless ChuckN/A
- Amps7.8 Amps
- No Load Speed0-850 rpm
- Max Watts Out600 W
- Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit)1-1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)3-1/2 "
- Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed)2-1/8 "
- Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)1-1/8 "
- Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)2 "
- Gear ReductionDouble
- Handle StylePistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip GripN/A
- Anti-Lock ControlNo
- Spindle LockN/A
- Tool Weight4.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight5.6 lbs
- 360 side handle
- Chuck key with holder
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
|Power Tool Type||Corded|
|No Load Speed||0-1,000 RPM|
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review