Dan Post Boots
Men's Albuquerque Western Work Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Dan Post Men's Albuquerque Western Work Boot
The Albuquerque is popular for work or casual wear. Constructed with waterproof leather that’s lightly distressed. Also comes with a waterproof membrane bootie, Cambelle II Moisture-Wicking fabric lining, removable anti-microbial insole, and Mini-Lug Traction outsole for traction without too much tread.
- All Over Tan Distressed Waterproof Leather
- 12" Height
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Cambelle II Moisture Wicking Lining Treated with Agion Antimicrobial
- Removable Moisture Wicking Agion Treated Insole
- Mini-Lug Traction Outsole
- Round Toe
- Cowboy Heel
- Care Instructions: 1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or cloth. 2) While these leathers have additional oils added to them in the tanning process, in time, these oils with start to disappear. Applying heavy coats of conditioner, or products such as mink oil will help these leathers withstand the heavy abuse they were intended for. 3) Since these leathers are the most likely to become soaked in water, be sure to clean and oil them as quickly as possible. Allow them to dry naturally and never under an artificial heat source.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review