Women's Camino Mitten
(0) Write a review
- related products
Camino is a best seller in our Women's Global Series, and it's easy to see why. This gauntlet length mitt is purpose-built to be durable, with a pillow-soft fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth and comfort. It's the mitt you want for especially cold days on the mountain. The DWR treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and reduces wear, and the DK DRY™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 350g ] [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
- SHELL: Black (100% nylon), Hoxton (75% nylon, 25% polyester) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Dakine Women's Winter Glove Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review