ZT2 50in Zero Turn
(0) Write a review
Cub Cadet ZT2 50in Zero Turn Mower
In Store Purchase Only
- Premium 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR 691 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres.
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance.
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 50-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck.
Engine & Drive System
- Transmission: Dual Hydro-Gear™ ZT-2800™ w/oil reservoir and filter quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- Engine Type:Kawasaki FR Series V-twin OHV
- Horsepower / CC's: 23 HP - 726cc
- Ground Speed:7.5 mph Fwd / 3.5mph Rev zero-turn controlled ground speeds quickly leave your lawn with a professional-quality finish.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Deck Height Adjustment: Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut 15 Positions
- Cutting Height: 1'' - 4.5'' leads to a precise event cut
- Spindle Construction: Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Deck Blades: Triple Blade deck blades meaning fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness.
- Deck Size/Type: 50'' Fabricated Aeroforce
- Deck Material: A heavy-duty 11-gauge fabricated deck, 1'' x 3/18'' trim side and an AeroForce™ cutting system has been independently tested and proven to deliver a best-in-class cut. Protected by the Cub Cadet Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ with E-Coat.
- Deck Wash: SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Leading Edge Reinforcement: Reinforced 1” x.375” welded steel bar stock
- Seat Type: Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18'' high-back seat and a durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Lap Bar / Steering Wheel Control: 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar design with integrated parking brake, and Mow-in-Reverse. Provides comfort with a simple operation
- Park Brake / Braking: Intergrated system in Lap Bars for ease of use
- Rear Tires: 20”x12”-10" Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Front Tires: 13"x 6.5"-6" smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damage
- PTO Engagement: Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck or attachments
- Cruise Control: N/A
- Headlight: Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions
- Frame: High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle / Yokes: Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated) / 5/16" steel yokes provide premium strength
- Rear Bumper: 2" x 2" Tubular steel bumper
- ROPS: N/A
- Rear Hitch: Standard
- Dimensions L/W/H: 80'' x 61'' x 48''
- Weight (approx): 600 lbs.
NOTICE: Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.