Mix On Exit Spot Sprayer
(0) Write a review
- related products
Introducing the clean-tank ATV spraying system with Mixes On Exit, save water, concentrate and effort with a quick connect concentrate tank that sits atop the traditional water tank. You can also finely adjust the flow for maximum performance, and easily switch from spot spraying to boom spraying. A removable filter that sits right under the cap prevents debris from entering the tank when pouring your mix. As an added benefit the poly spray wand contains a lock on/off feature. A poly adjustable nozzle is also included to spray a tight stream, wide cone pattern, or even to a fine mist. This unit has many bonuses, please contact us for more information.
- Water and concentrate are in separate tanks and only mix when spraying
- Concentrate tank is 2 Gal. and the water tank is 15 Gal.
- 2.2 GPM pump with quick connect alligator clips included
- Quick connect auto shut-off makes it easy to change out tanks
- Mix valve to mix the concentrate verses water at a ratio of 1:10 oz. of concentrate per gallon of water
- Poly adjustable nozzle sprays a tight stream, wide cone or fine mist
- Boom/spot spray switch included with unit
- Requires Chapin 6430 or 6330 mounting kit (sold separately) for proper mounting of Chapin boom kits to standard ATV/UTV rack
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review