Chaco Women's ZX/2® Classic USA Sandal
Chaco is thrilled to partner with the National Park Foundation to bring you a limited-edition sandal collaboration. Featuring strap designs inspired by Zion National Park and made-in-the-USA construction, our Classic Z/Sandals have never been better fit to power your exploration through America's best idea.
- Limited-edition polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Toe loop for secure fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Women's specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page