Women's Borealis Peak Waterproof Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Be a step ahead of the chilly mountain terrain. Borealis Peak is naturally insulated with a recycled coffee bean composite that traps and returns body heat to keep your toes cozy. Enhanced by salt-resistant leather and diamond lugs underneath for trustworthy traction on snow and ice.
- Full grain, waterproof, and salt-repelling Snowplow Leather upper with synthetic trim
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof coffee based charcoal fleece lining releases heat back to the body and provides natural anti-odor/anti-microbial properties
- Faux Fur collar: 70% acrylic + 30% polyester
- Biomechanically designed & molded upper form-fits to Chaco LUVSEAT™ dual density EVA midsole with 10% recycled content for superior fit without separate footbed
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3 mm lug depth
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review