Men's Shoreline Waterproof Jacket
$129.99 to $144.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
Carhartt staked its reputation on building long-lasting gear that stands up to the toughest jobs. This men's jacket keeps you covered against the toughest weather with a fully-taped design that's waterproof, breathable, and made to last. It has stretchy inner cuffs which you can pull over your hands for extra coverage plus a cut that layers well over sweatshirts and hoodies.
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Polyester mesh lining in body for breathability; Taffeta sleeve and hood lining for easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Full-zip front with inner and outer storm flaps to keep water out
- Snap-on drawcord-adjustable hood with visor
- Left-chest map pocket with waterproof zip closure; Two lower-front zip pockets with storm flaps
- Two inner pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Elastic drawcord on hem
- Back Length: Large regular: 29"; Large Tall: 31"
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Carhartt Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review