This men's hooded jacket is built to brave wind, cold, and hard days on the job. It's made of our heavyweight cotton duck, which is sanded and brushed for softness. It's made for comfort, with internal rib-knit cuffs and a warm Sherpa lining.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa-lined body and hood for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Left-chest pocket with zip closure and sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Tested and approved by real people in the real world.
Since 1889, Carhartt has been building best-in-class apparel for the active worker. Our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, spoke to railroad workers on the job as he developed Carhartt’s very first products. Not only have we been making clothes for the worker for over a century, we’ve been talking to our consumers for over a century. In order to make sure our products will continue to serve your needs for the next century, we’ve enlisted an army of hardworking men and women to help us develop a better product and experience. We call these folks "Groundbreakers."
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page