Men's Sandstone Sherpa-Lined Sierra Jacket
$109.99 to $129.99
(0) Write a review
Men's heavyweight duck jacket with a Sherpa lining.
This men's hooded jacket is built to brave wind, cold, and hard days on the job. It's made of our heavyweight cotton duck, which is sanded and brushed for softness. It's made for comfort, with internal rib-knit cuffs and a warm Sherpa lining.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa-lined body and hood for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Left-chest pocket with zip closure and sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Tested and approved by real people in the real world.
Since 1889, Carhartt has been building best-in-class apparel for the active worker. Our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, spoke to railroad workers on the job as he developed Carhartt’s very first products. Not only have we been making clothes for the worker for over a century, we’ve been talking to our consumers for over a century. In order to make sure our products will continue to serve your needs for the next century, we’ve enlisted an army of hardworking men and women to help us develop a better product and experience. We call these folks "Groundbreakers."
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review