Men's Rough Cut Jacket
$99.99 to $109.99
(0) Write a review
Men's water-repellent, wind-resistant jacket that's built to move.
An everyday jacket that doesn't quit. This men's softshell shrugs off wind and light rain while keeping you warm, comfortable, and moving freely on the jobsite. It's made of soft, textured fleece bonded to a stretch-fabric shell. An easy midweight layer, it can be worn under or over other jackets.
- 9.4-ounce, 90% nylon / 10% spandex
- 100% polyester fleece lining for warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Mock neck collar with full-zip front
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Left-chest map pocket; Left-sleeve zip pocket
- Two lower-front pockets with zip closure
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Rain Defender®, Durable water repellent—water beads up and rolls off.
Rain Defender® durable water repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.