Men's Full Swing Cryder Jacket
$149.99 to $159.99
(0) Write a review
A men's water-repellent jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement.
When you're bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you the freedom to move. This men's insulated jacket is made of water-repellent stretch fabric that's lighter than our sandstone duck and every bit as durable. Stretch panels on the back, sides and elbows allow for a full range of motion when you're on the job.
- 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex Quick Duck® canvas
- 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Mock-neck collar with full zip front and detachable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Two chest zip pockets; Two hand pockets with hidden snap closure
- Back length: Large regular: 29.5"; Large tall: 31.5"
Rain Defender®, Durable water repellent—water beads up and rolls off.
Rain Defender® durable water repellent garments are just as functional and comfortable while fishing, hunting, working, or standing on the sidelines at a football game in a sudden November rain. Water will bead up and roll off your sweatshirt, jacket, overalls, pants, and more, so a little rain won’t stop you from finishing the job without changing your gear.
Carhartt Rugged Flex® technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do.
Rugged Flex® garments must meet the Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex® garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex® in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not gear that holds you back.
Move like you mean it with gear designed to allow for maximum range of movement through strategically placed stretch panels.
Over a century ago, Hamilton Carhartt designed workwear through feedback from the rugged men connecting our nation by rail. Carhartt Full Swing® was designed with feedback from hundreds of workers who wanted a better range of movement. With Full Swing®, every cut and stitch is designed to help you do what you do best. Jackets feature the Mighty Back™ bi-swing stretch panel between the shoulders for instant recovery, the Flex Elbow™ with a stretch panel and articulated seams for less restriction, and the underarm Freedom Gusset™ to prevent sleeve ride-ups. Full Swing® pants feature a comfortable gusseted crotch with an extra panel to increase your movement and take stress of the seams, as well as articulated knees with a 4-way stretch panel.
Quick Duck® is our lightest durable canvas fabric. It is 30% lighter than traditional sandstone, but ounce for ounce as durable.
Quick Duck® canvas is 30% lighter than traditional sandstone duck, but just as durable. Even better, Quick Duck® now comes with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth without the weight. It’s also built with Rain Defender® durable water repellent so moisture beads up and rolls off. Your workload isn't getting any lighter, so your gear better be.
Tested and approved by real people in the real world.
Since 1889, Carhartt has been building best-in-class apparel for the active worker. Our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, spoke to railroad workers on the job as he developed Carhartt’s very first products. Not only have we been making clothes for the worker for over a century, we’ve been talking to our consumers for over a century. In order to make sure our products will continue to serve your needs for the next century, we’ve enlisted an army of hardworking men and women to help us develop a better product and experience. We call these folks "Groundbreakers."
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.